Reliable Controls MACH-ProWebCom/Sys
ICSA： ICS Advisory (ICSA-19-353-04)
厂商： Reliable Controls
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CVSS v3 8.2
- ATTENTION: Exploitable remotely
- Vendor: Reliable Controls
- Equipment: MACH-ProWebCom/Sys
- Vulnerability: Cross-site Scripting
2. RISK EVALUATION
Successful exploitation of this vulnerability could allow an attacker to execute commands on behalf of the affected user.
3. TECHNICAL DETAILS
3.1 AFFECTED PRODUCTS
The following versions of MACH ProWebCom/Sys, a web enabled building controller, are affected:
- MACH-ProWebSys: All versions prior to 2.15 (Firmware versions prior to 8.26.4)
- MACH-ProWebCom: All versions prior to 2.15 (Firmware versions prior to 8.26.4)
3.2 VULNERABILITY OVERVIEW
An authenticated user clicking on a malicious link may allow an attacker to execute commands on behalf of the affected user.
- CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SECTORS: Commercial Facilities
- COUNTRIES/AREAS DEPLOYED: Worldwide
- COMPANY HEADQUARTERS LOCATION: Canada
Gjoko Krstic of Applied Risk reported this vulnerability to CISA.
Reliable Controls has released MACH-ProWebCom/Sys firmware revision 8.26.4 and software revision 2.15 to resolve the vulnerability. The updated software can be obtained at the following link: MACH-ProWebCom/Sys firmware revision 8.26.4 (login required).
CISA recommends users take the following measures to protect themselves from social engineering attacks:
- Do not click web links or open unsolicited attachments in email messages.
- Refer to Recognizing and Avoiding Email Scams for more information on avoiding email scams.
- Refer to Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks for more information on social engineering attacks.
Organizations observing any suspected malicious activity should follow their established internal procedures and report their findings to CISA for tracking and correlation against other incidents.
CISA reminds organizations to perform proper impact analysis and risk assessment prior to deploying defensive measures.
CISA also provides a section for control systems security recommended practices on the ICS webpage on us-cert.gov. Several recommended practices are available for reading and download, including Improving Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity with Defense-in-Depth Strategies.
Additional mitigation guidance and recommended practices are publicly available on the ICS webpage on us-cert.gov in the Technical Information Paper, ICS-TIP-12-146-01B--Targeted Cyber Intrusion Detection and Mitigation Strategies.
No known public exploits specifically target this vulnerability. High skill level is needed to exploit.